These gluten free protein balls make for a great little on the go snacks.
Quick and easy to knock up and great tasting too, have them as a sweet treat, pack them for a wholesome snacks in kids lunch boxes, or use them for a quick energy boosting pre workout.
Gluten Free Protein Balls
- 2 cups brazil nuts (320g)
- 12 medjool dates – seeds removed (200g)
- 2 tblspns chia seeds (20g)
- 2 tblspns flaxseeds (20g)
- 2 tblspns cacao (20g)
- 1 tspn coconut oil
- good pinch salt
- 1 tbspn maca powder
- 1 tblspn protein powder
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blitz on high until thoroughly combined. The time will depend on your machine.
- Roll into desired size balls and refrigerate for an hour before enjoying.
It’s that simple!