Try this quick and easy cacao cookie recipe for a guilt free sweet treat without the sugar. These low calorie bites of goodness serve well as a snack or as a post meal sweet treat.
- 1 Banana
- 1/3 cup Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 cup Almond meal – replace with coconut flour to make recipe ‘school friendly’ or if allergic to nuts
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt – Himalayan if possible
- 1tsp Vanilla
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture starts to ball.
2. Spoon out golf ball sized portions and shape them into biscuits. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
3. Bake in 180 oven for 7 minutes Approx.
Best eaten straight from the oven.